SUPPLY TEACHERS - Guarenteed Payment Scheme
Are you currently working on supply and not getting enough work or looking to get into supply but worried that there won’t be enough work to cover your bills?
We are pleased to offer our Guaranteed Payment Scheme to our supply teachers in Maidstone. Lauren Smith at Simply Education is confident that she will be able to offer you daily supply work on the days you are available and if Simply Education cannot find you local work on those days, we will still pay you your full daily rate to stay at home.
If you are friendly, work well in a team and can adapt quickly to different environments then please get in touch. You need to be able to teach across KS1 and KS2 in a half an hour radius of where you live and be available from 8.15am – 3.30pm
We are rapidly gaining strong working relationships with a large number of primary schools across the Kent region. Simply Education are currently recruiting excellent classroom practitioners who are highly motivated, conscientious and are committed to raising standards of learning.
To be a successful supply teacher you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 & 2
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067