Simply Education are looking for a Teachers in Ipswich. Fully Qualified, NQT, TA's and LSA.
We are working with a large number of schools in Ipswich looking for day to day, long term and permanent placements.
The schools are asking for a KS1/KS2 teacher for a long-term placement with the opportunity for the permanent. You would be required to do planning and marking as you will be taking on full responsibilities of a class teacher. You will have to have excellent class/behaviour management you will be provided with support from other class teachers as well as senior staff.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE,
Â GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £150 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Matt on 01245 570079.