Teaching Assistant Key Stage 2 - January Start
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant Required.
Simply Education is working with a Primary school based in the city of Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the team and support within their Key Stage 2 setting. The position is to start in January, full time until Feb Half term at the very least.
If you are an experienced TA looking for a new challenge then this could be the position for you. Please contact Tim Howarth on 01782 703103 for more information.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Key Stage 2 experience.
- Have the ability and experience to support students and differentiate accordingly.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to work with student on a one to one basis and as part of a group.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.