Posted 5 days ago
Simply Education has an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to join us as a trainee recruitment consultant. You will be joining an experienced team, offering endless support & training.
Simply Education is our Group's leading education brand, supplying temporary & permanent staff to local schools, nurseries & other educational settings across the UK.
Accountable to the Managing Consultant, we are looking for a driven, reliable & motivated individual, who is looking for a new rewarding challenge, keen to embark on a career within educational recruitment & committed to providing a quality service to all our schools & candidates across South Buckinghamshire.
The position is based within our busy Bedford office, working with a team of consultants who have worked extremely hard to build long standing relationships with many schools across the counties. Here we take pride in nurturing those relationships in ensure we are delivering an incredible service!
Endless training will be provided throughout the onboarding process to ensure you are equipped to & confident within your post.
• Servicing & building on already formed business relationships
• Identifying & securing job opportunities
• Attracting candidates & successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
• Developing & managing client and candidate relationships & expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction & quality standards)
• Supporting team members
• Reporting into the Managing Consultant.
What we offer in return
• £22,000+ per annum
• High achieving commission structure up to 25%
• Award winning training and development schemes
• Incredible OTE
• Full induction process
• Company phone
• Unlimited holiday
• Pinnacle Club - Trips to Monte Carlo, Las Vegas, Miami and others
• Enhanced Pension Scheme
• Annual Awards & Summer Ball
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Sick Leave
• Eye Care, Flu Vaccine Reimbursement,
• Reductions on Gym Membership
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Weekly office fruit drops
• Onsite free parking
This is a full time position working a minimum of 45 hours p.w. (these can be worked between the core business hours of 7am-7pm on Monday to Friday)
It is essential that you have a clear full driving licence, happy to travel to & work out of the Bedford office & able/ willing to drive between Bedford & Buckinghamshire.
Please get in touch if you would like to have a confidential chat about this great role, joining a fantastic team, with endless opportunities – Sam Wightman, 01234 216 199.
The MCG Group are a Group of forward thinking companies providing recruitment, consultancy and project-based solutions to the aerospace & aviation, construction, education, healthcare and technology sectors.