YEAR 6 TEACHER
Simply Education are working closely with a Primary school in Northamptonshire who are looking for a qualified and highly competent Key Stage Two specialist for regular day to day or long term supply work within Year 6.
The school are seeking a strong KS2 teacher who is enthusiastic and committed. The Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom and behaviour management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school - Mainstream or SEND
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.