Design Technology Teacher
Simply Education are recruiting for a strong Design Technology Teacher for a Secondary School located in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. The role will be a general mix of all DT lessons so a good all round DT teacher would be ideal for the role. This is a full-time role to start in September.
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children. We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching DT to Key Stage 3/4/5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this position is of interest to you please click 'Apply' today or send your CV to email@example.com