Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with a school in Bedford to recruit a Key Stage Two teacher for a part-time position starting after the Easter Holiday. If you are a passionate and dedicated educator seeking a rewarding part-time teaching position then look no further.
The school pride themselves on being a forward-thinking and inclusive educational institution. The school is known for its supportive and approachable Senior Leadership Team (SLT), creating an environment where teachers can thrive and students can flourish. They are dedicated to providing an engaging and stimulating learning environment that nurtures both academic and personal development.
Position: Part-Time Key Stage Two Teacher As a part-time Key Stage Two teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire and educate our enthusiastic students. Your responsibilities will include:
Planning and delivering engaging lessons in line with the Key Stage Two curriculum.
Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing valuable feedback, and setting achievable targets.
Collaborating with colleagues to create a dynamic and cohesive learning environment.
Participating in professional development activities to enhance your teaching skills and knowledge.
Building positive relationships with students, parents, and the wider school community.
Creating a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active learning.
Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent, recognized in the UK.
Experience teaching Key Stage Two students is preferred but not essential.
A passion for education and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
A proactive approach to professional development and a willingness to learn.
What We Offer:
A supportive and progressive school environment.
A part-time position that allows for a healthy work-life balance.
Opportunities for professional development to enhance your teaching skills.
Competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
The chance to contribute to a forward-thinking educational institution.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Stephen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV.REF: SMR-KS2-BEDF