Mathematics Teacher - Grays
Simply Education are looking for an experienced Mathematics Teacher who is looking to work for an good secondary school rated by OFSTED, on a long term contract basis from October 2019. This can be either on a full time or part time basis, teaching the Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 Mathematics Curriculum. This exciting opportunity is based in Grays.Â
The school is a good rated school by OFSTED and has a very highly commended Mathematics Department. The school has excellent public transport links in and around Essex and London.Â
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum
- Extensive experience teaching MathematicsÂ
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
The benefits of working for Simply Education
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call George Cox on 01245 570079 for more details.