Posted 1 month ago
Are you a fully Qualified teacher looking to get back into your passion and in the classroom after retirement? Maybe you fell out of the career you loved over the last few years and are looking to work your way back in on a part time basis to grow that passion again? We can help you!
At Simply Education we work alongside schools and trusts across South Buckinghamshire and support them with any supply needs they may have from Ad-Hoc day to day roles, or long term positions with the potential of this becoming permanent.
Joining our agency gives you the freedom to chose when you want to work and where! With no two days of supply teaching ever being the same, you can gain experience in multiple schools teaching a variety of subjects.
You are given access to an online availability calendar where you can decide which days to work are best for you. This is the perfect option for someone looking to get back into the classroom slowly with no commitments other than ensuring support to the children striving for success or equally someone who is looking to take up a couple of days alongside other work.
What we're looking for:
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
- Your own dedicated consultant to the area.
- Access to our unique and personal Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD courses and training.
- Online diary of bookings.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Competitive rates.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively please email me directly at email@example.com with any queries you may have.
If this job isn't quite the right fit for you but you are looking for a job in education, please still contact your local consultant Sam at the High Wycombe office on 01494 980 147.