Secondary Teaching Assistants Needed
Simply Education are working with a number of Secondary Schools within the Cheshire East area who have an increasing demand for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate people that can assist with day to day, long term and short term supply.
We are really keen to hear from Qualified Teaching Assistants, Unqualified Teaching Assistants, Youth workers, Sports coaches and Children advocates who have either worked in the education sector beforehand or want to progress to working in schools as their next opportunity.
Here at Simply Education we can provide flexible working hours, offer a great rate of pay and provide quality CPD.
If you are interested in working with our well established schools that are local to you, you will need the following:
• Provide 2 years of references
• Have previous work experience with children
• Have an Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake one
• Provide 10 years employment history (if applicable)
When registering with Simply Education you will benefit from:
• Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• No time sheets
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• £75 referral scheme
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you are looking for your next opportunity in helping children succeed within their school years please get in touch today and send your updated CV by pressing “Apply”